BridalMelody prides itself with its customer-centric culture as we aim to narrow down the costs for our brides to the bare minimum. For that reason we offer two payments methods aiming to provide flexibility and convenience for our clients.
* Starting from 1st of March 2020, our team is offering a 3% discount for brides choosing direct bank payments.
Local bank account
- We support a direct payment to a local bank account in your own currency (for brides from EU, UK, US, New Zealand and Australia)
- Maximum convenience
- No extra fees
- 50% deposit and rest payment after the dress is complete
- All currencies will be converted into EURO
- Can pay with credit or debit card and bank account balance
- 7% extra PayPal fees to be applied on top of the final price
- Full payment in advance
Fabric samples and separates/accessories can only be paid by direct bank payment. The 3% discounts can be applied on dress prices - including rush order or plus size fees, but would not be applied on fabric samples, accessories, shipping or changing fees during production since those rates are fixed.
Brides from Canada are free to choose the Local bank account payment under USD currency, a fixed rate of extra USD 8 banking fee will be applied on each transaction.