Our Dresses and Bridal Separates or accessories are made to order for each one of our brides, and we begin creating your pieces as soon as your order is placed. Due to the customized and handmade nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns, refunds, or exchanges. We carefully quality controls each and every accessory and dress at our studio before it's shipped to you.
Our team do everything we can to ensure your design comes out as perfect as possible. But as we are creating all pieces from distance instead of face to face, we are unable to provide a refund under below situations, especially for some small details which do not meet your specific expectations:
- Misunderstanding on fabric or design. - For brides who are uncertain about the fabrics, please order fabric samples to ensure picking the right fabrics.
- Color difference, or size difference range 1-3cm.
- Fabric buttons, fish bones or zipper such small details are not positioned exactly how you want it. - We want to make the whole process easy instead of pressuring brides checking such details one by one, especially to brides which have a tight time frame or unknowledgeable about dress making. Please let us know in advance if you have a specific idea on some small details as such, as otherwise we will create them by default according to our experience.
- After trying the dress on in person, it doesn't feel the same as how you imagined, or you don't like how it looks on you.
- Bra cups too small or too big. - The bra cup size on wedding dresses are not the same as our daily wearing bra. Almost all our dresses come with built-in bra cups and we usually choose the most suitable one according to your bust size. If you have very small/big breast, please order our bra cups in all sizes in advance and try them on in order to choose the right one.
- Don't like the beading or 3D flower work done on your dress/accessory. - Usually we will sew samples to confirm with you before apply on your dress/accessory. However, we still advise brides to order extra bead materials or 3D flowers, just in case you need them or want to add more as it's hard to make such details as perfect as you want from distance.
- A refund will only be offered in cases of major faults, the existence of which will be determined at the discretion of our Quality Control Team, after a thorough assessment of your item.
If you believe that your order contains a fault besides above, or received a wrong order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and a detailed explanation of the fault or issue within 7 days of receiving the item.
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, replacement or repair, all items must be returned in their original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- All tags and free gifts such as extra materials must remain in place and the items must be returned in their original packaging.
- BridalMelody reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement or refund if you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 7 days of receipt, and/or do not return the item upon request to our return address within 14 days. This does not affect any statutory rights that may arise.
- BridalMelody cannot accept liability for the loss or damage of the returned goods during shipping.
- Unless you received a wrong order or the dress you received is different from the final dress photos you reviewed, brides are responsible for return shipping fees.
Important Note: For your protection, please send your return/s via a shipping service that can be tracked, such as Registered USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL or other trackable posts.
Procedures Of Refunds
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by e-mail if your return is accepted or declined. If your return is accepted, your refund will be processed and we might ask or double check your refund bank details. Note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to appear on your bank account due to varying processing times between financial organisations. If after inspection, the dress or accessory passes our quality control checks, you will not be offered any replacement, repair or refund and we will return the dress or accessory to you at your expense (including additional shipping and customs charges, if applicable).
Refunds For Cancelled Orders
·Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund, sketch fees are not refundable if they are already started.
·Orders canceled within 48 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of 40% of your payment, sketch fees are not refundable if they are already started.
·Orders canceled within 72 to 120 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting 20% of your payment, sketch fees are not refundable if they are already started.
·Orders canceled beyond 120 hours after payment confirmation will not be refundable.
※ Extra Fees On Changes
A. During the initial consultation stage, brides can consider and change their mind about everything from color and shape to lace and accessories. That is what consultations are designed for.
B. Price quotes are based on design, complexity and fabrics so if you wish to change a lace after a price quote is provided, the new style will be subject to a new quotation.
C. Drawing sketches of the future gown is the final step before your order goes to production. In case you have a change of heart regarding the lace or design, once your sketch is in process, we will apply a 100 euro fee for re-drawing the sketch.
D. Once the sketch is confirmed and your order is in production, no lace changes will be accepted. For such cases, please refer to our cancellation policy.
E. Modifications on lining fabric/color and size are free of charge before brides signing the OC form, please understand they cannot be modified after your OC form is confirmed and signed. Once your order is in production, any changes will incur additional charges.
※ Changes On Sketches
We create high-quality sketches in order to provide our brides with the best possible visual of their future gown. Normally the sketches can take up to 3 weeks to be completed so we strongly advise all brides to confirm each detail with their designer before the sketch goes in process. Once we start working on the sketches no changes can be applied. If a bride wishes to make changes on the sketch after it's completed, we will apply a 100 euro re-drawing fee to the final bill and the production time of the dress will be extended accordingly.
※ Changes On Design Details And Colors
We strongly recommend brides not to make any changes once their order is in production as that will create problems in the work flow and will lead to delayed orders. Often what seems to be a small change in the dress can require the attention of our whole team members to redo each of their work, this is something we want to avoid as much as possible.
A. If you want to modify the design after the quotation, the previous quotation will be invalid, and we will provide a new quotation based on the new design.
B. After the sketches are completed, if you want to change design details, we would need to redraw the sketches. That would lead to an extra charge of 50 to 100 euro for redrawing the sketch. It will also take at least 1 week and your delivery date will be postponed accordingly.
C. After production begins, your dress design cannot be changed. For some big changes such as re-arranging laces, changing dress shape or extended train length, we will effectively need to make a brand new dress. In such cases, please refer to our cancellation policy.
D. After the production starts, in some limited cases, if you need to add beads or shorten the train length, we could make those adjustments for you. However, in such cases there will be additional fees for these changes.
E. For some special cases, we will confirm certain details during the production process, please think carefully because the details cannot be changed once you confirm. For more information, please refer to C and D for details.